Back to AAC Referral Page
1. The NPI is the “National Provider Number” and can be obtained by contacting the Primary Care Physician (PCP) or the referring physician. You may also find a listing of these at www.npiregistry.com.
2. The PCP is the Primary Care Physician.
3. You need to complete the Medical Billing Form with Medicaid Number and correct name (as it appears on the Medicaid card) and all other information. NCATP will attempt to locate the individual being seen in the Medicaid database for approval of service.
4. This varies based on the amount of time it takes to receive all of the necessary documents and approvals.
5. According to DMA (Division of Medical Assistance) Community Care of North Carolina/Carolina ACCESS (CCNC/CA) is the primary case management health care plan for a majority of Medicaid citizens of this state.